27 December 2017

Xmas gift giving for 2017

Xmas gifts are given out, so now I can share them here.  This year just about all my gifts were me-made.

A bath robe made out of flanelette for my mother.   I also made another one for my fathers cousin out of velvet, as well as a pair of slippers, but seem to have forgotten to take a photo.




2 Itch to Stitch Bonn shirts for my mother.  First is made from cotton, the other is cotton lawn.




For the kids in the family.  Bookmarks

And reading pillows.  The monkey bookmark goes with the monkey reading pillow.  To go with the reading pillow I gave the book "no More Monkeys jumping on the bed"


Another reading pillow, given with the Kiwi bookmark and The Secret Garden book.

For friends and family, eyeglass or sunglass cases.




Sleep masks for my mother and my fathers cousin.  This is the velvet that was also made into a bathrobe and slippers.




 I made this swirly placemat but then decided to keep it for myself!  So a Xmas gift to myself.



Tea towels embroidered for myself and family.



Hand sanitiser holders for friends.  I put bottles of hand sanitisers in each one, after all you can't give an empty present.


And lip balm holders, with lip balm inserted into each.  Those FSL ornies I kept for myself.

I also made some oven gloves but can't find a photo of them.  I made myself some, so I"ll take a photo and update this post later.



No comments:

Post a Comment