29 June 2017

Daffodil quilt, applique butterflies and lip balm holder

Over the last few days I made some progress on my Daffodil quilt.  Another 6 blocks completed and joined to another row.

Here are details of the blocks.



4 rows are now completed, another 3 to go.  I couldn't resist laying them out on the bed to see how they would look.  
Very happy with this.  It is going to brighten the room up when completed.

I've also been obsessed with butterfly appliques from Kreative Kiwi.
These 3 are currently decorating my sewing room.  The gold and silver is made from mylar (metallic gift wrap) and is hanging above the curtains.  The other 2 are attached to the curtains.

The above is actually purple and yellow, colours haven't photographed very well.

And this one is on my kitchen wall.
I've also made a couple of FSL Xmas ornaments and a lip balm holder.  
I've made another lip balm holder,  which I haven't pictured, and I'm using as a USB holder.  I've attached it to my embroidery machine cover to keep my embroidery USB handy.

It's been a busy 10 days in the sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment