Friday, 17 February 2017

My third Burdastyle 9/16 #120 and quilt blocks 9 &10

My third dress.  I again altered the neckline, this time lowering it and I think I've finally found the shape neckline that I really like.  I need to draft a template from this so I can use it on other tops and dresses.

More fabric from the hospice shop, it is some sort of polyester.  I avoided using it for a long time as I didn't really like it, but it looks much better made up.  I had 5metres of it, so I still have enough for another dress.




And I've completed another 2 blocks of my quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment