First, the photos
I made this in a viscose. I made it in a size 12, This fitted my bust size according to their size chart, but my waist measurement was between size 12 and size 14. The pattern has darts at the waist in back and front. Their instructions include "Custom adjustments" which tell you how to adjust the waist darts for more or less ease. Rather than grading the waist to between a 12 and 14 I adjusted the waist darts as they suggested by reducing the front and back darts by 1/2". This worked well. I also lengthened the bodice by 1 1/2", I usually lengthen bodices by 1" but I needed slightly more with this pattern. I normally lengthen the skirt, but didn't this time. The sides come up slightly higher at the sides that I am comfortable with. Next time I may straighten the hem instead of having it curved.
I'm very happy with this. It's a lovely cool dress and finished just in the nick of time as we are having temperatures in the high 20's already.
I'm trying out a few dresses and want to make them in the same fabric to see how they all compare so I can get a TNT (tried and true) pattern to make over and over again. This is definitely a contender and I'd like to make a tunic version also.